Wednesday, August 10, 2011

08/10/2011
Days until Con : 22

I have to admit something to you, because I feel like we've got a good thing going here and I don't want to ruin our friendship, I ate pizza. Yeah. So I understand if you want to see other bloggers, or if you think we're just not right for each other.

I mean I did just post about this health revolution, then I stuffed my face with pepperoni and canadian bacon pizza for lunch.

But that's fine, I'll bring it when I work out, and I'll stand taller tomorrow (metaphorically). Pizza is the ultimate sin food for me, it's so bad for me yet oh so good. Like it just screams at me in this cute little voice "but but haames!" and i'm all like "screw you pizza, you're no good for me. we've done this before and it just won't work out for me."

Then pizza gets all angry and ghetto.

Then I have to eat it.

Then I get fat.

The end.

1 comment:

  1. Ya I get that way with chocolate...I have a love/hate relationship with it...glad to hear you kicked ass in the gym afterwards tho!

    ReplyDelete